Mobile Education Unit is committed to:
- Educate/aware people about road safety measures and necessary traffic rules and regulations.
- Hold seminars for awareness of the people about road and weather conditions and provide knowledge about necessary precautions.
- Create goodwill among the public about the department and the government through service and public friendly behavior
- Educate public regarding correction of dangerous driving behaviour.
- Educate public in improving skills and attitude about safe driving on highways.
Activities of the Mobile Education Unit include the following:
- All students of educational institution are briefed about the traffic rules
- Bus stands are visited to convey the traffic sense in the people
- General public, traveling on roads, is briefed
- Pamphlets, brochures, and hand bills regarding road safety, self-protection and defensive driving are distributed
- Seminars, public meetings, road shows and training programs are held at local level
- Visit educational institutions, bus, truck, taxi/rickshaw stands, banks, petrol pumps/CNG stations, union councils, commercial markets, hospitals, villages, public places, and goods transport companies
- Multimedia presentations on road safety etc.